Here are just some ideas of how you can use PLR ebooks, reports and articles:
1. Sell ebooks. You have all rights to the product and can market it like you want. Many MRR/PLR products come with sales letters and even graphics. Sell MRR/PLR ebooks as is, change them, or add additional content. Sell them directly from your site, to your list and on social media.
2. Provide Mini Email Courses. Use an autoresponder to set up automated email courses and deliver them to your subscribers over several days or weeks. Add your affiliate links or sell a related product to your subscribers!
3. Use MRR/PLR for affiliate marketing. Insert your affiliate links and earn affiliate commissions.
4. Develop a membership site and make residual income by using quality MRR/PLR in your niche.
5.Use PLR in your newsletter. Use the PLR content as is, change it, break it up, do whatever you want with it.
6. Create home-study courses! Online courses are popular! And PLR content can make it easier to create them.
7. Build and flip websites for huge profit. Flipping website is building content sites and selling them. Website flipping can be very profitable – especially if you choose popular niches. Use MRR/PLR articles to create content sites. Monetize the site with Adsense and then sell the site. You can sell the site immediately but you’ll get a higher price when you wait till the site is making money. Sell the sites on Flippa or eBay.
8. Use PLR to build your list and get subscribers. Use Private Label Right or Resale Right ebooks, reports or articles as a free bonus giveaway to entice your visitors to sign up to your list or newsletter. Use additional PLR articles to provide follow-up messages to your subscribers.
9. Create your own info products. Use one or more MRR/PLR products to create a unique new product. Combine multiple articles to easily create an ebook. In just a few hours you can put together your own info product and have it ready for sale. There is no easier way to create products. When you have your own products, you can have affiliates and joint venture partners promote them.
10. Use content to create PDF files and submit to document sharing sites.
11. Use content to create videos to post on your blog and submit to video sharing sites.
12. Use content to create audio. Use Audacity to record MRR/PLR content – sell the MP3, or package with an ebook!
13. Create physical products. Compile PLR content into a physical book to sell. Use the PLR info to create physical CDs and DVDs. Combine audio, video, and text documents to create physical products.
14. Create Amazon Kindle books. Use the MRR/PLR content to create Amazon Kindle books and publish it on Amazon.
15. Add content to your blog or website. Provide content on your site or blog regularly and build up loyal followers.
16. Increase your credibility. By providing good content, you’ll become an authority in your field of expertise.
17. Give away reports. Put your name on a private label report. Sell the report. Or give it away to subscribers. Or use it as a bonus to a paid product.